The Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of all guests, colleagues and visitors of Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona and the protection of all hotel assets.
It is the mission and intent of this position that the Security Officer will take full responsibility for enforcing hotel security policies and procedures in accordance with Mandarin Oriental corporate guidelines and ensure compliance to all local, state and federal regulations.
The Security Officer will report directly to the Security Manager.
- Create a safe and secure environment for our guests and colleagues by maintaining a professional presence in hotel lobby.
- Conduct floor patrols during tour of duty.
- Assist guests and colleagues on all security and safety related enquiries.
- Immediately report hotel deficiencies to appropriate departments for immediate repair.
- Effectively distribute keys in accordance with key control policy and conduct daily audits.
- Act as a member of hotel emergency response team.
- Assist Fire Safety Director and conduct related responsibilities.
- Enforce all hotel and security rules and regulations.
- Constantly maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Assist when needed in other areas of hotel in the event of an emergency.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a security environment.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent level of english written and verbal communication skills.
- Job type
- Barcelona, Spain
- English, Spanish
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona
Fusing modern design with timeless style, our hotel is a true original. With chic interiors, gourmet michelin star dining and a relaxing spa, we offer a luxury five-star experience like no other, right in the heart of the Catalan capital.