- Greet, check in, and escort guests promptly to their rooms.
- Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles.
- Handle cash drawer properly as outlined in the MODUB Controller’s Policy.
- Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct.
- Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest’s experience.
- Arrange fulfilment of guest services by working with the Concierge, Housekeeping, PBX, Reservations and Room Service colleagues.
- Print and drop cash out, adjustment slips, paid out voucher, and bank count reports.
- Communicate clearly with the Night Duty Manager and Accounting Department.
- Establish a good working knowledge of the Hotel outlets and products.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA.
- Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating with and assisting colleagues as needed.
- Able to communicate special features and services unique to the guest’s needs.
- Handle guests incoming and outgoing correspondence, (facsimile, messages, mail, etc.)
- Responsible for preparation of the daily arrival bucket, in-house bucket and next day arrivals (including welcome cards, guest business cards, registration cards and limousine arrivals).
- In charge of guest invoices (in-house).
- Check credit card authorization in SMS for all in-house guests.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the management of the Hotel.
Skills & Qualifications
- Senior School qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- A minimum of 1-year Front Office experience.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region is an advantage.
- Strong commands of Microsoft Office products, PSMS, GoConcierge, HotSoS, and Rex.
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service.
- Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. German is an advantage.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
With a pristine oceanfront setting, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai is a stylish urban resort overlooking the clear blue waters of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s glittering skyline, which is dominated by Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. The hotel's beachfront location and open air facilities are designed to bring a new level of relaxed luxury to the city.