Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Dubai
Envisaged as an unparalleled luxury urban beach resort that will distinguish itself by redefining privilege and privacy. The resort will be located mid-way between the entrance to Jumeirah Road from Old Dubai and the iconic Burj Al Arab.
The Head Butcher will assist the Executive Chef and will be responsible for the entire operation within the butchery section.
- Responsible for the correct and timely kitchen preparation for all butchery items
- Frequent tours of the butchery, stores and other food production facilities ensuring the highest level of hygiene and maintenance standards
- Conduct daily checks on the quality and freshness of products
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- Professional kitchen apprenticeship or culinary training course and at least three to five years’ experience in a luxury hotel
- Excellent butchery skills
- The ability to communicate fluently in English and a proven track record of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is essential.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible