Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Jumeira Dubai
Envisaged as an unparalleled luxury urban beach resort that will distinguish itself by redefining privilege and privacy. The resort will be located mid-way between the entrance to Jumeirah Road from Old Dubai and the iconic Burj Al Arab.
Ensures comprehensive and complete coverage of own sales portfolio, covering all levels of accounts and all revenue streams within the account for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity. Manages activities related to the sales functions with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals. Track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans
Education & Certificates
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a 5-star LUXURY hotel environment within Sales with proven records of closing sales.
- Previous experience in the UAE is essential.
- Experience in representing hotel at trade shows and sales missions.
- Must be excellent in using computer and well versed in all computer applications.
- Must understand the UK Markets
- Mature and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills for both external and internal customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Effectively develop, implement, monitor and control strategies and goals.
- Positive attitude and good communicator.
- Ability to plan and organize workload.
- Effective time management, communication and presentation skills.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- June 2018