As we enter a new era following a multimillion pound extensive renovation, we are looking for an Assistant Front of House Manager to join our team team to play a key role within the hotel and as a role model for colleagues, guests and the general public to help position us as the leading luxury hotel in London.
Could you help transport someone to another world? To an oriental world of luxury, and the most attentive service? To a world that’s all about them?
Our colleagues create that world for our guests. And together, we grow. We learn to become better, more refined, more distinguished. Our colleagues are what make Mandarin Oriental memorable.
If you want to be part of a culture that makes its colleagues and its guests feel valued every day, this is the place for you.
With the glamour of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal & Bar Boulud, a world class spa, The Rosebery and a bustling bar; it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape in the capital.
As Assistant Front of House Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To Drive the Reception Team and support the Guest Experience & Butler team strategies ensuring proactive, effective leadership for the Reception, Guest Experience & Butler teams to aid meeting and exceeding our guest expectations, enhancing our reputation for excellence.
- To provide supervision, training and coaching by proactive, interactive and reactive leadership allowing each member of the Reception, Butlers and Guest Experience Teams to completely satisfy our guests.
- To act as an in-house guests’ ambassador by establishing and developing personal contact with all our guests enhancing a feeling of comfort, warmth and care throughout their stay.
- To work hand-in-hand with the Client Relations Team to ensure guest recognition and guest satisfaction is delivered consistently.
- To fully deputise for the Front of House Manager in their absence.
- To offer support to the Head Concierge to ensure a seamless operation for communication and guest experience.
We offer our Assistant Front of House Manager world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
With the vision of making our hotel one of the finest hotels in the world, we are looking for candidates that can deliver passionate, kind and genuine service. If this if you, apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Management, Front Office reception, Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Mandarin Oriental London
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.