We are currently looking for a In Room Dining Assistant Manager to join our Room Dining team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
In Room Dining Assistant Manager
Serving guests in Mandarin Oriental goes beyond the crisp fold of a napkin or a perfectly poured Singapore Sling. Being an In Room Dining Assistant Manager also means maintaining an oasis of peace for our guests.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The parks green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels bars and restaurants.
It's another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that's all about our guests.
It's also a world that's been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London's heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards - through kind, passionate and generous service.
We need an In Room Dining Assistant Manager to create the ultimate experience when our guests dine and drink with us.
As an In Room Dining Assistant Manager, you'll learn from some of the best in the industry; people who have walked these corridors for a great many years. Were looking for those who'll be able to embody five-star service and our oriental origins: graceful movements, a humble calm, a true focus on the guest.
The In Room Dining Assistant Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist the In Room Dining Manager in implementing the Legendary Quality Standards throughout the department.
- To monitor the total training concept and employee development in order to promote a climate of enthusiasm and encouragement
- To deputise the In Room Dining Manager in attending meetings required according to meetings schedule
- To respond proactively to guest queries, ensuring appropriate action is taken followed by effective communication with the head of department
We offer In Room Dining Assistant Manager first world class benefits but not limited to:
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.