We are currently looking for a Breakfast Waiter/ess to join our Breakfast team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Breakfast Waiter/ess will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that tables are appropriately cleared and re-set according to reservation plans.
- To present the menus.
- To manage and assist the Restaurant Management in controlling the flow of the guests.
- Basic knowledge of all food and beverage items served in Breakfast by Mandarin Oriental
- To perform all duties related to restaurant opening/closing shifts
We offer our Waiter/ess world class benefits including, but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotels stays across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
Serving guests in Mandarin Oriental goes beyond the crisp fold of a napkin or a perfectly poured Singapore Sling. Being a breakfast waiter/ress also means maintaining an oasis of peace for our guests.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is Londons most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The parks green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels bars and restaurants.
It's another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that's all about our guests.
Its also a world that's been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London's heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards - through kind, passionate and generous service.
We need breakfast waiters to create the ultimate experience when our guests dine and drink with us.
As a breakfast waiter/ress , you'll learn from some of the best in the industry; people who have walked these corridors for a great many years. Were looking for someone who'll be able to embody five-star service and our oriental origins: graceful movements, a humble calm, a true focus on the guest.
But humility can live side-by-side with ambition: we encourage anyone who serves our guests to look to their next opportunity. Currently, many of our F&B Heads of Department have been promoted from within. And because our elegant style of service is so translatable to other roles and regions, there are plenty of opportunities to spend time in our thirty-two other locations, too.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service.
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.