We are recruiting a Chef de Partie for Dinner by Heston Blumenthal.
Chef de Partie, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, the two Michelin starred, award winning and internationally recognised restaurant located at the iconic Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London, is seeking an experienced Chef de Partie.
This role will require the successful candidate to work closely with the senior and junior team to produce and ensure excellent quality throughout the Dinner offerings under the direction of the head chef. You will need to display a willingness to learn and adapt to a style of cooking that promotes a precise and consistent approach to food.
- Operate and coordinate each section of the kitchen effectively
- Provide guidance and training to the junior team
- Produce all food to the required standard under the guidance of the senior team
- Work closely with the senior team to strive for the smooth running of the kitchen
- Plan production in order to facilitate all daily requirements
- Promote efficient stock control and place orders as required for daily production
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and time management
- Maintain health, hygiene and safety standards
- Attend and conduct trainings to further develop yourself and others
- Maintain appropriate standard of cleanliness including equipment and utensils
The role will require you to have
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Previous experience working at a similar style of restaurant
- A creative approach with an unparallel eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- A can-do attitude & the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain high and consistent food & hygiene standards at all times
- Drive, initiative and passion for the restaurant industry
We provide a comprehensive Benefits Package which includes;
- Guest Hotel experience for employees
- Discounted Room Nights & F&B Outlets
- Healthcare provisions
- Exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Regular colleague social and wellbeing events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LA, United Kingdom
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.