We are currently looking for an experience Food & Hygiene Manager to join our team at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Food & Hygiene Manager to ensure all food & hygiene standards are met across the hotel all time.
About the role
As Food & Hygiene Manager, you will report into our Director of Food & Beverage whilst assuming responsibility for the Hotel's food safety & hygiene program. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To manage and oversee HACCP for all food 7 beverage items served and ensure compliance with the 7 principles of HACCP in all Food & Beverage Departments
- To ensure compliance with FSA guidelines and EHO audit requirements
- To ensure industry leading standards of hygiene are maintained throughout the hotel.
- To ensure hygiene performance is monitored through regular audit, swabbing and measures
- To ensure planned cleaning schedule is in place for all areas and equipment
- To monitor sickness for food handlers alongside HR
- To monitor food poisoning through follow up and analyzing patterns and act and raise appropriately
- To be attentive to market trend's in terms of high risk products
This is the perfect role for an experienced Food Safety professional who is passionate, meticulous and engaging. You will have excellent knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and Food Acts.
What We Offer
As a colleague at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London, you’ll be entitled to an array of benefits (as well as a highly competitive salary within the luxury London hotel sector). Varying from colleague recognition and reward programmes, discounted stays at our other properties across the world, free laundry and complimentary meals on duty, food and beverage discounts and exciting opportunities for promotion and transfers across the hotel/group.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.