We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Management Trainee to join our team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
Serving guests in Mandarin Oriental goes beyond the crisp fold of a napkin or a perfectly poured Singapore Sling. Being a Food & Beverage Management Trainee also means maintaining an oasis of peace for our guests.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
We need our Food & Beverage Management Trainee to create the ultimate experience when our guests dine and drink with us.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll learn from some of the best in the industry; people who have walked these corridors for a great many years. We’re looking for people who’ll be able to embody five-star service and our oriental origins: graceful movements, a humble calm, a true focus on the guest.
But humility can live side-by-side with ambition: we encourage anyone who serves our guests to look to their next opportunity. Currently, all of our F&B Heads of Department have been promoted from within. And because our elegant style of service is so translatable to other roles and regions, there are plenty of opportunities to spend time in our thirty-two other locations, too.
The Food and Beverage Manager In Training Programme provides the following opportunities to build a career for life:
- Rotation across different departments within the division. You will have three rotations during the programme which may include the following departments: Stewarding, Banqueting operations, Breakfast, In room dining, The Rosebery, Bar Boulud and Mandarin Bar.
- Increasing responsibilities with every rotation.
- Key projects to lead.
- Mentorship programme with a seasoned and experienced senior leader in the hotel.
- Opportunity to complete eCornell distance learning courses for further development.
We offer our F&B Management Trainees class benefits but not limited to:
- Benefits platform with discounts on over 800+ retailers.
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group.
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector.
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty.
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes.
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes.
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group.
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service.
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.