We are currently looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Housekeeping team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Office Coordinator to join our Housekeeping team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will ensure all signing-in and out procedures are being performed accurately.
- You will follow key control procedures and conduct daily key inventories.
- You will be expected to perform all daily duties to ensure that service areas are checked and maintained to the standard required.
- You will also record and store all lost property items accurately and according to the stipulated guidelines, including correspondence with guests for returned items.
- The ideal candidate has experience working as Housekeeping Office Co-ordinator or a Floor Supervisor in a similar five star property. Previous use of SMS would be beneficial.
What We Offer
As a colleague at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London, you’ll be entitled to an array of benefits (as well as a highly competitive salary within the luxury London hotel sector). Varying from colleague recognition and reward programmes, discounted stays at our other properties across the world, free laundry and complimentary meals on duty, food and beverage discounts and exciting opportunities for promotion and transfers across the hotel/group.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service.
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.