In Room Dining Waiter
As we enter a new era following a multimillion pound extensive renovation, we are looking for a In Room Dining Waiter to join our In Room Dining team to become an active member of the team, making sure all guests are met with a high level of service to help position us as the leading luxury hotel in London.
Could you help transport someone to another world? To an oriental world of luxury, and the most attentive service? To a world that’s all about them?
Our colleagues create that world for our guests. And together, we grow. We learn to become better, more refined, more distinguished. Our colleagues are what make Mandarin Oriental memorable.
If you want to be part of a culture that makes its colleagues and its guests feel valued every day, this is the place for you.
With the glamour of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal & Bar Boulud, a world class spa, The Rosebery and a bustling bar; it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape in the capital.
As In Room Dining Waiter you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that mise en place is completed.
- Have full knowledge of the In Room Dining menu and wine list.
- Assisting in the preparation of all amenities.
- Taking guest orders and ensuring all special requests are communicated to the kitchen.
- Upsell services and products to all our guests to enhance their stay and increase revenue.
We offer our In Room Dining Waiter world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
With the vision of making our hotel one of the finest hotels in the world, we are looking for candidates that can deliver passionate, kind and genuine service. If this if you, apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Mandarin Oriental London
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.