Share the stories of London’s most iconic address: we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to spread the Mandarin Oriental message.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind and generous service.
We need a Marketing Manager to weave Mandarin Oriental magic through our marketing and PR pieces.
When you sell Mandarin Oriental, you’re not selling beds for the night; you’re selling an experience – one that begins in the lobby and spreads to our spa, to our bars and restaurants, and ultimately to our bedrooms.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be able to add a touch of glamour to your professional portfolio. After all, it’s a chance to work with one of the brands that define the city. To sell our hotel is to sell the spirit of London itself, so we need people who understand our philosophy and can translate it to our guests.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To work closely with F&B outlets and Spa developing communications and e-comms tools in order to drive revenues.
- Close collaboration with hotel revenue management & distribution teams. Source insightful data for use within digital activities.
- Provide local market insight, specialising in emergence of new tech, systems, and opportunities. Make recommendations to corporate digital team based on findings.
- Identify marketing relationship opportunities and make recommendations.
- Manage the website including development of new volume-focused packages, updating content, making site discoverable in search and converting onsite traffic to secured business.
- Work with corporate digital product team and act as local champion for new enhancements to website, mobile platforms and business related partnership platforms.
We offer our colleagues world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
With the vision of making our hotel one of the finest hotels in the world, we are looking for candidates that can deliver passionate and generous service. If this if you, apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.