Join our company and you'll never want to leave!
Work hard, have fun, and be part of a fantastic team.
Developing and nurturing a strong and supportive team environment is very important to us at One Hyde Park: The Residences at Mandarin Oriental.
We pride ourselves on our family atmosphere and on our dedication to keep being the best and to stay unique.
We are looking for a shining star to join the Concierge team.
What we offer:
- One of the most competitive salaries in the luxury residences industry
- Uniform and Free laundry
- Complimentary meals while on duty
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group world wide
- New colleague discount programme and Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Providing exceptional service to our residents and their guests
- Doorman duties
- Porter duties
- Valet parking duties
- Cover the Concierge desk when required
What we are looking for:
- Previous 5 star Hotel or Residences experience
- A charming and outgoing personality with excellent manners and communication skills
- Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments
- Flexible availability
- Possession of a valid UK driving license. (Advanced would be preferred)
About One Hyde Park London:
One Hyde Park: The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, London is situated in the heart of cosmopolitan London and lies between the beauty, tradition and tranquillity of Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, one of the world's most sophisticated and luxurious shopping districts.
Working at One Hyde Park isn’t just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organisation. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.