We are currently looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join our Main Kitchens team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
We are currently looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join our Main Kitchens team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Pastry Chef de Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that all food is cooked and presented to excellent quality as devised by the Senior Chefs.
- To work under the direction of the Senior Chefs and manage the Commis and Demi Chefs.
- To clean and maintain all kitchen areas, including equipment and tools to Safe and Sound standards.
- To place food orders as required for the daily production.
We offer our Pastry Chef de Partie's first world class benefits but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotel stays across the group
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
Fine dining can perfect a five-star stay. We’re looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to create our Mandarin Oriental dishes with finesse.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind and generous service.
From three-course dinners to the perfect afternoon tea, we need Pastry chefs who are ready for a diverse set of dishes.
Because our menus are designed around so many palates and plates, we have a huge variety of skills under one roof. Who wouldn’t want to learn to make labneh from our dedicated Middle Eastern chef? Or to bake the perfect scone? And the best part: if you have a signature dish – a traditional recipe from your home town, perhaps – it could even end up on our menu.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.