We are currently looking for a Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join our Main Kitchens team here and to become an active member of the team, making sure all kitchen operations run smoothly to help position us as the leading luxury hotel in London.
We are currently looking for a Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join our Main Kitchens team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Pastry Demi Chef de Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that all food is cooked and presented to excellent quality as devised by the Senior Chefs
- To work under the direction of the Senior Chefs.
- To clean and maintain all kitchen areas, including equipment and tools to Safe and Sound standards
- To place food orders as required for the daily production
We offer our Pastry Demi Chef de Partie's first world class benefits but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotel stays across the group
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.