We are currently looking for a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London, to assist in servicing the luxurious One Hyde Park residences.
One Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. It’s another world; a world of luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our residents.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
The Room Attendant at One Hyde Park Residences will be responsible for the following duties:
- Consistently achieve the required standards of cleanliness, product presentation and customer care in all guest rooms and public areas in order to create a warm, friendly and comfortable environment for our guests.
You are expected to provide a discreet one-stop service combining servicing of guest rooms with checking and replenishing of mini bar and guest amenities.
- You will also ensure that the appropriate level of security for all guest belongings is achieved, aiding in creating a feeling of comfort and confidence for guests.
- We are looking for someone with ideally a previous experience in a five star hotel and a passion for hospitality. You are willing to provide a professional, attentive and impeccable service in order to achieve great customer satisfaction.
- Russian speaker preferred.
We love perfectionists, and we’re looking for more to join us as Room Attendants.
To do this job well, you’ll be a details person: someone who walks into a room and takes a second to spot a curtain that needs straightening or a bedsheet that needs smoothing.
Beyond an eye for detail, this role calls for a thoughtful nature: our best Room Attendants are those who look for ways to please our guests and residents, sometimes in unexpected ways. (Let’s say they only eat the raspberries from a bowl of mixed fruit. Next time, we’ll leave them a bowl of raspberries or better yet, a raspberry tart.)
In return for your perfectionism, you’ll learn from our most seasoned housekeepers, and work with exceptional colleagues (think expert engineers on call), the latest technology (think iPads), and the finest products (think 300 thread count Egyptian cotton).
We offer our Room Attendants at One Hyde Park Residences world class benefits but not limited to:
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most fashionable address. Having undergone one of the most extensive renovations in its 115-year history, the hotel has recently revealed the first phase of a far reaching renovation, with the re-opening of the Knightsbridge-facing guest rooms and suites. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with our 2 Michelin star restaurant, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebery Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.