The Security Officer will be responsible for ;
- The practical application of security measures ensuring the safety and well being of guests and colleagues, as well as protection of the Company's property from loss or damage.
- To provide a safe and secure environment to enable the Company to maximise profit potential.
- To maintain all Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park standards to the highest level, delivering a prompt and courteous service at all times.
- To assist the FLHSS Manager in all aspects of the Security Department and in the absence of the FLHSS Manager undertake responsibilities as directed.
Please note this is a full time permanent position working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
We offer our Security Officers world class benefits including, but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotels stays across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LA, United Kingdom
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Mandarin Oriental London
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.