With the glamour of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, DINNER by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, The Rosebery Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape in the capital.
As we enter this new era, we are looking for driven individuals with outstanding qualities to join our kitchen teams across the hotel.
We currently have vacancies for Commis de Rangs & Chef de Rangs in the following divisions:
As the only London restaurant of Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud, Bar Boulud offers a truly special dining experience. A stylish bistro and wine bar specialising in seasonal, rustic French cooking, Bar Boulud’s relaxed ambience and fabulous cuisine has won plaudits from critics and diners alike.
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal:
Inspired by Heston Blumenthal’s fascination with historic gastronomy, Dinner is one of the world’s most celebrated restaurants. First conceived in the late 1990s, the idea for Dinner sprung from Heston’s fascination with the savoury ice creams of the late 1800s, the theatre of the Tudor dining experience and the dishes featured in Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. The result is Dinner’s thrilling menu, which perfectly fuses the historic with the contemporary in a uniquely exciting manner.
Please note all positions are full time and permanent.
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
- Working at Mandarin Oriental isn’t just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Mandarin Oriental London
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.