It is the mission and intent of this position that the incumbent will keep the guests’ perspective in mind at all times and carry out the mission of the Sales & Marketing Department. They are a vital source of support for the sales team and overall assist in the hotel achieving its goals and objectives.
The incumbent will take full responsibility for assisting members of the Sales team with general administrative duties associated with the hotels’ clients. They will be 100% efficient and professional when receiving and making telephone calls or any type of correspondence with the hotel's clients. The Account Executive will represent the Sales and Marketing department both internally and externally. They should be self-motivated. They should anticipate colleague needs and use own initiative to solve any arising issues. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Appreciate and have a strong interest in Sports and Entertainment.
- Follow all MOHG automation standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Remain informed on MOHG hotels, programs, and individual hotel packages and promotions.
- Participate in scheduled sales and/or team meetings.
- Fan Club:
- Support Director of Travel Industry with Fan Club Program initiatives and lead projects related to the program including the communication of Fan Club Program initiatives, annual nomination process, invitations to the program and onboarding of global agency members.
- Support bi-annual global Fan Club Forum and other Fan Club Events from invitation to on-site facilitation.
- Fan Club Marketing – Strategize content for Fan Club and Entertainment electronic direct mailings (eDM’s), newsletters and Fan Club website. Coordinate with MOHG mail-house, as necessary.
- Maintain Fan Club Database and Production Reports.
- Sales Support:
- Coordinate details sales activities including conference calls, trips and trade shows, as well as any new initiatives (i.e., prospecting, hotel contact sheets) as determined by Directors.
- Comfortably interact and communicate with clients and represent MOHG when needed at industry events.
- Enjoy and thrive collaborating with a team towards creative presentation skills.
- Accommodate client needs such as wait list, site inspections, VIP requests and all other special requests.
- Assist in sending out sales collateral upon client requests.
- Industry Events:
- Maintain a working knowledge of a wide variety of industry meetings and events.
- Assist with organization of sales missions and roadshows across US, Canada, and Latin America.
- Create and maintain individual tradeshow files for each event, inclusive of business contacts, orders, and expenses.
- Reporting and Custodian of Sales Data:
- Maintain hotel production data.
- Maintain sales systems: Global Delphi and Salesforce.
- Assist in keeping Salesforce account database and client information updated.
- Compile monthly production reports for Travel Industry and Entertainment Segments.
- Reconcile quarterly Balance Score Cards (BSCs) for associated team members.
- Coordinate travel plans for managers, monitor travel and tradeshow budgets, and process expense reports for Directors.
- Liaise with accounting department to ensure all invoices, expenses and necessary paperwork related to sales activities are processed in accordance with MOHG standards.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
The Account Executive will report directly to the Regional Directors of Entertainment & Sports and Travel Industry and will support assigned Sales Manager(s).
Advertised: 01 Dec 2021 Pacific Standard Time
Interested in this opportunity?