Assistant Human Resources Manager is responsible
for the selection, placement and retention of right candidates, as well as reviewing requisitions for staff with the request of needs and specifications. The incumbent also makes the offer of appointment to the prospective candidate and explain terms and conditions of
- The Assistant Human Resources Manager will report directly to the Human Resource Manager. She/He supervises the HR intern in order to provide quality of service to our colleagues.
- AssistHR Managerin planning and formulating various short to medium-term HR strategies and policies which will enable the hotel to attract and retain the right caliber of
- Assist HR Manager with all HR
P&P and colleague benefits market survey.
- Assist the HR Manager in implementing measures and policies that will ensure positive colleague climate, high morale and effective communication, including
the annual Employee Satisfaction Survey.
- Update and maintain all colleagues’ personnel files to ensure all necessary information are kept up-to-date.
- Train new colleagues and cross train existing colleagues in the Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for all documentation work for confirmed employees.
- Work with Department Heads on their manpower needs, both full-time and part-time, including sourcing for alternative and foreign workers, to fill vacant positions.
- Assist the Director of Human Resource in conducting regular and ad hoc surveys to ensure that the Hotel’s total compensation and benefits package is competitive
with the market.
- Responsible for the integrity of all confirmed employees records and the efficient and effective management of the HR Management System(HRMS).
Advertised: 24 Aug 2021 China Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Oct 2021 China Standard Time