Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right.
- Handle Barber Reservations, enquiries and complains at the The Mandarin Barber reception;
- Perform cashier duties at the Barber reception;
- Handle opening and closing of Barber reception;
- Promote retail products and offer aftercare;
- Handle reports and administration works.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant guest services experience;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to work for shift duties.
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 6011 0790.
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
Advertised: 16 Aug 2021 China Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2021 China Standard Time