Chef de Partie
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team here at Mandarin Oriental Prague.Fine dining can perfect a five-star stay. We’re looking for a Chef de Partie to create our Mandarin Oriental dishes with finesse.
Mandarin Oriental Prague in the very heart of Prague.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.From three-course dinners to the perfect afternoon tea, we need a Chef de Partie who is ready to deliver a diverse set of dishes.
The Chef de Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure that all food is cooked and presented to excellent quality.
- To work under the direction of the Executive Chef and manage the Commis and Demi Chefs.
- To clean and maintain all kitchen areas, including equipment and tools to Safe and Sound standards.
- To place food orders as required for the daily production.
We offer our Chef de Partie's first world class benefits but not limited to:
- Complimentary & discounted stays at our beautiful Hotels
- Colleague Experience Stay in-house with breakfast included upon completed probation
- 30% F&B & Spa discount
- Friends & Family hotel rate and Spa discount
- Free meals on duty & uniform dry-cleaning services
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities for all levels of staff
- Excellent career progression with an iconic, luxury, global hotel brand
Central Europe Standard Time Applications close: