SCOPE OF POSITION
- To ensure all management information concerning food, beverage, and other F&B related stock items is accurately costed and properly recorded within the hotel purchasing system;
- To work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager, Executive Chef and Purchasing Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all food, beverage, and other F&B related stock deliveries are correctly recorded in the Inventory stock control system;
- Carries out monthly stock takes in all areas - beverage, tobacco, mini bar and container stocks are stored;
- Investigates any variances and report the findings to the Procurement Manager and Director of Finance on a regular basis;
- Ensures all prices in the menus and price lists throughout the hotel are correct in the Infogenesis system;
- Ensures all recipes for all menu items are input into the stock control system for valuation;
- Assumes Income Audit duties in the absence of Income Auditor.
- Experience in hospitality;
- Excel knowledge is necessary, accounting knowledge is a plus;
- English knowledge is a must, B2 at least;
- Detail oriented, respects deadlines, proactive, supposed to like numbers, not afraid of paperwork.
In case of interest in this position, please provide us with your CV in English.Advertised:
Central Europe Standard Time Applications close: