Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an international hotel investment and management group with deluxe and first-class hotels, resorts and residences in sought-after destinations around the world. Having grown from its Asian roots into a global brand, the Group now operates 34 hotels and seven residences in 23 countries and territories, with each property reflecting the Group’s oriental heritage and unique sense of place. Our US Regional Offices offer an environment that reflects the five-star experience that guests at our hotels enjoy. We offer a comprehensive benefit package and a productive and comfortable working environment.
- Develop and implement well-defined Key Account Strategies, Strategic Territory Business Plans and New Business Development Plans in line with established MOHG marketing plans, objectives and revenue targets.
- Establish and maintain active working relationships with qualified Corporate and Travel Industry accounts.
- Assist hotels in setting appointments for sales visits and escort on sales calls whenever possible.
- Participate in and assist with the coordination of GM/DOSM sales visits.
- Organize and execute annual MOHG sales missions and client events.
- Coordinate and attend relevant industry events and trade shows.
- Initiate and escort targeted client familiarization trips.
- Ensure all key accounts are kept fully up-to-date on the MOHG brand and product by way of direct sales, electronic direct mail, product presentations, trade shows and tactical promotions.
- Maintain good working relationships within all MOHG hotels and Corporate Offices, ensuring prompt, informative replies to inquiries, lead generation and detailed updates on qualified accounts.
- Develop rapport with on-property sales colleagues to promote cross-selling, idea sharing and strategic alignment.
- Assist in the development and execution of sales programs with travel partners and clients aimed at increasing market awareness and revenue targets.
- Prepare sales proposals, presentations, agreements and related materials to support the sales process within the framework of established MOHG guidelines.
- Solicit travel distribution network(s) that support primary Corporate and Travel Industry accounts and maintain effective lines of communication with these resources to enhance awareness and usage of MOHG hotels.
- Understand the Consortia segment and make recommendations on participation.
- Communicate account updates, industry trends and sales strategies on a regular basis with internal counterparts and stakeholders during recurring monthly segment conference calls.
- Keep track of and report on industry market trends, competitor activities and client engagement.
- Assist in Public Relations activities when appropriate.
- Foster good customer relations.
- Focus on maximizing account penetration and expansion of customer base.
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of territory coverage and account management.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Director of Corporate and Travel Industry Sales and Director of Travel Industry Sales on account activity of designated accounts to ensure sales targets and segment strategies are being met.
- Participate in MOHG sales meetings as requested.
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas/departments: Revenue Management, Consumer Marketing, E-Commerce and Communications.
- Actively participate in all Transient Team activities and meetings to discuss progress towards achieving team goals, examine emerging business trends, identify sales opportunities, and to receive and learn of important updates and changes at MOHG properties.
- Seek opportunities and cooperate proactively with other RSO’s to promote effective account management and coordinated sales efforts.
- Keep abreast of all MOHG hotel products, facilities and services by reviewing available sales/marketing media products and other informational materials.
- Seek to improve the level of awareness in the marketplace for MOHG products through active participation in professional, civic and hospitality industry organizations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of regional promotional activities as requested.
- Build relationships with applicable airline contacts and tourism offices to ensure increased brand awareness and revenue growth.
Advertised: 12 Jul 2021 Eastern Daylight Time