- Acts as a liaison with all hotel guests requiring special needs and requirements
- Meets all VIP, long stay and suite guests
- Escorts VIP guests to rooms
- Responsible for physical inspection of all VIP rooms, prior to arrival
- Coordinates all VIP Amenities with Executive Office for Housekeeping, Room Service, Concierge, Front Office, Reservations and Sales
- Develops new ideas for cost effective guest amenities
- Calls daily all VIP guests to arrange meetings (greetings, cocktails, afternoon tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner) with the General Manager
- Is the key person stationed in the lobby to welcome and greet guests upon arrival and departure
- Responsible for maintaining the highest quality database relating to Guest History and implementing guest recognition programs in line with MOHG guidelines
- Accountable for results from Guest Database audit and Guest Satisfaction surveys, in areas relating to Guest Recognition Program
- To administrate the incentive schemes for guest recognition
- Analyzes guest preferences and prepares reports for improvement on Guest Satisfaction
- Preparation of guest turn down letters
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining high guest retention ratio
- Liaison with VIP guests for private business meetings in suites/function rooms
- Acts as Chairperson of Guest Recognition Task Force
- Make a daily tour of the property and ensure the building is secure and report any findings in the Duty Manager’s incident log.
- To ensure that the hotel’s credit policies are adhered to at all times.
- To be fully conversant with the hotel’s services and facilities i.e. Business Centre, restaurants etc. and to actively promote and up sell these.
- To be responsible for the training of all Front Office and Concierge colleagues in how to show a guest room to potential clients and arriving guests.
- To be present in the lobby to identify local dignitaries, and other VIPs and to inform the necessary departments of their presence.
- To advise the Director of Rooms and the General Manager of major social events taking place in Macau.
- To ensure a speedy telephone and message service in all Guest Service areas is consistent.
- To ensure that all incoming reservation for the day match necessary accommodation, and that all VIP’s, suite guest, return gusts, are pre-allocated / blocked accordingly.
- To ensure that the statement of allocated/blocked rooms is sent to the Housekeeping and Amenity Services Departments, and to ensure that all amenities and special requests are in place.
- To ensure that all returning guests are pre-registered and welcomed according to the hotel’s Guest Recognition program.
- Perform any tasks as assigned by the Management
Advertised: 17 Jul 2021 China Standard Time