- $15.62 per hour
- FREE PARKING - FREE MEALS
- Paid Time Off - Paid Life Insurance - Paid Short Term Disability
- 401(k) + Employer Match - Excellent Benefits
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Working with us means…
We are dedicated to delighting our guests and to delighting our colleagues. We are committed to becoming the best and we emphasize working together to achieve this goal. We support acting with responsibility.
Working with us means working harmoniously, respectfully, passionately, and towards personal growth. Working with us means that you will be personally valued. From the initial interview through the comprehensive orientation to the numerous Learning and Development programs, we are committed to providing a Mandarin Oriental ‘Colleague Journey’ that exceeds colleague expectations.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world. Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place. The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality.
With 326 guest rooms and 31 suites, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is in Brickell Key and is a prime location for both business and leisure guests. It is an urban resort with Miami’s only private beach.
Overview of Position
It is the mission and intent of this position that the incumbent will take full responsibility for the tasks that are given on all aspects of the Laundry operation. The Laundry Valet Attendant is responsible for, but not limited to, providing a seamless product to our customers on a timely basis.
The Laundry Valet Attendant will report directly to the Laundry Manager.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in similar position, preferably in a luxury setting.
- Must be able to lift and pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including morning, afternoon, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a high-pace and dynamic operation.
- Able to work together with other colleagues.
- Have a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner.
- Maintain a clean and healthy personal hygiene and grooming.
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest.
- Able to handle guest requests in a detailed manner.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s colleagues to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Advertised: 01 Dec 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Interested in this opportunity?