Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Assist the Team in all upcoming tasks within Commercial Strategy but also beyond
- Adhere to the established conference and events sales administration, client history and tracing system within the department
- Provide customers with prompt service to fulfil their need within our operational capabilities
- Generate reports when requested and within the specified time
- Participate in familiarization visits and entertain as and when required
- Liaise with and provide up-to-date hotel information to in-house guests, the local community and MOHG on request
- Promptly share leads on corporate FIT and travel trade business with relevant members of the Corporate & Travel sales team
- Monitor current market trends and supply competitor activity information to the Sales Manager
- Update accounts and contact profiles in the Delphi Sales & Catering system
- Attend and participate in sales and business development trainings as required
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment in an administrative sales role
- Must be excellent in using computer and well versed in all computer applications
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!
Advertised: 05 Apr 2021 Arab Standard Time