To Supervise his section, ensuring the effective, efficient and economical operation of all Kitchen & Refrigeration equipment, HVAC & Laundry equipment in accordance with the standards of the hotel.
Works closely with the Assistant Chief Engineer, Engineering Manager to carry out other responsibilities assigned to him in accordance with the established maintenance program and operation schedule to perform a smooth operation of the Engineering Department.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
1. Competencies (skills & knowledge required for the job): has good knowledge in HVAC/laundry, kitchen and refrigeration equipment repair and maintenance, power and steam generation. Knowledge in computer operation, CADD and building management system is desirable; able to organize a team harmoniously and build a professional Engineering Team, has good interpersonal and community relation skills, and should be well-versed in employee/management relationship
2. Experience: at least 3 years supervisory experience in repair and maintenance in a De Luxe hotel
3. Language: fluent in oral and written English
4. Education: graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience
5. Professional Certification/License: Registered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Job type
- Manila, Philippines
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible