Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
MAJOR FUNCTION:The Data Entry Clerk provides all National Group Sales Associates with support in the sorting, routing and entering of group/extended stay/business transient lead information. In addition, the Data Entry Clerk also provides support in inputting response data based on the customer/account needs.
• Sorts, routes and enter incoming group/extended stay/business travel center leads.
• Identify potential Marriott properties based on customer needs and objectives.
• Send outgoing faxes and emails to communicate with hotels and customers regarding questions and lead status as needed.
• Enter and update SFA with any information related to pending RFPs.
• Distribute leads as needed.
• Enter weekly and period data production into reports for NGS Sales Leaders.
• Assist as needed on NGS program administration such as faxing, call backs, sorting, and data base work.
• Act as a support team for all internal disciplines as needed based on workload.
• Microsoft Office, SFA, Outlook, MARSHA, etc.
• General business equipment, including but not limited to fax machine, ten key, copy machine.
• Strong typing skills, able to work effectively in fast paced environment.
• Product knowledge of hotels both domestic and international.
• Ability to multi-task, strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently, requires minimal supervision.
- Uses active listening to ensure effective interactions with others.
- Tailors message to appropriate audience.
- Provides effective written communication - both formally and informally.
PREVIOUS POSITION EXPERIENCE:
Sales Assistant – MHRS, RHRS, Courtyard
Similar experience in external environment
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Bethesda, MD, United States
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible