The Sr. Manager of Communications and Change Management will play a key role in standing up a new change, strategy execution, and communications capability supporting the Americas Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, as well as the Americas Sales, Marketing & Revenue Management (SMR) team. The Sr. Manager’s primary role will be to provide change management support for ongoing transformation initiatives within the Americas, such as process redesign, organization design, and technology adoption. This includes support throughout the change management process, including Case for Change development, stakeholder analysis and key message design, and communications planning and content development. The Sr. Manager will also help drive the development and measurement of key performance indicators to evaluate organizational readiness for change, as well as the rate of change adoption after implementation. The Sr. Manager will also support Americas SMR events and communications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years’ experience in consulting, communications, or a related area
- Experience supporting strategic transformation projects, such as process re-design, organizational design, or technology adoption
- An entrepreneurial, proactive problem solver
- Experience designing end-to-end change management and communications plans
- Experience conducting stakeholder analysis and/or customer journey mapping
- Strong knowledge of strategy execution, change management, and behavior adoption best practice and research
- Strong storyboarding and story-telling capability
- Some experience with analytics and data visualization
- Some experience with continuous process improvement and KPI development
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint design experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and InDesign
- Hospitality/Lodging industry experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Develop a working knowledge of the key elements of Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management strategic plans and operating models for the Americas
- Partner with Americas SMR business partners to develop change management strategies and tactical communication plans. This includes working with partners to review proposed strategies, process designs, organizational structures, financial and non-financial incentives, project timelines, training approaches, owner and franchisee engagement strategies, and more.
- Execute change management plan activities to manage the people side of change, increase employee engagement, and maximize ROI
- Help activate and manage change champion groups
- Establish methods to measure the effectiveness of change efforts, set targets, track results, and improve programs. Lead data collection efforts and analyze data and feedback to inform strategy development; track performance and recommend solutions to continuously improve performance.
- Lead team in creation/editing of communications for Americas SMR priorities and initiatives (examples: memos, FAQs, presentations, collateral, videos, webcasts, etc.)
- Lead development of core presentations autonomously for the Americas Chief Sales & Marketing Officer and other SMR senior leaders
- Help the Americas SMR events teams with planned activities to ensure coordination across multiple simultaneous initiatives
- Oversee ongoing deployment and analysis of employee pulse surveys used to measure the effectiveness of communication efforts, and readiness for future transformation rollouts
- Support requests by leaders as needed.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bethesda, MD, United States
- Public Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible