Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://marriottorlandodowntown.snaphire.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, United Capital Corp. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Achieves all sales goals assigned by management.
- Makes outside sales calls, conducts site inspections, entertains clients, and attends trade shows and sales missions associated with applicable assigned market segment.
- Meets and greets client upon check-in at hotel upon arrival for group business in house.
- Maintains efficient reporting on a weekly basis.
- Actively participates (when necessary) in forecasting, strategy meetings & discussions and annual budget process.
- Performs Sales Audits of Marriott systems to ensure information accuracy in SFAweb/CI/TY required to pass monthly Marriott DQI thresholds.
- Assists Sales Managers on all key components of direct sales process to solicit existing and new clients, foster additional business, and repeat bookings.
- Meets and exceeds customer expectations by ensuring department provides customer service and teamwork.
- Maintain proper flow of Sales information to appropriated departments & associates.
- Assist property in maximizing use of all company, brand and local CVB programs.
- Participates in pre-con and post-con meetings at hotel.
- Participates in solving problems with other department as required related to business booked in the hotel including space conflicts, threatened cancellations, and compromises between customer needs and hotel facilities.
- Determines, communicates, and monitors achievement of standards of performance on a timely basis.
- Must be flexible in all market segments to maximize revenues. These include, and are not limited to: Group Sales, ASSOCIATION and/or SMERFE market segments.
- Must learn and become proficient in all Marriott Systems within 30 days of hire date. SFAweb, CI/TY, MRDW, MARRFP and other pertinent systems required to perform the job.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- 4 Year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years hotel group sales experience for a major hotel chain or management company
- Proficient in SFAweb/CI/TY and other Marriott Sales Systems is a plus, but not required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Orlando, FL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration