Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Remington Lodging and Hospitality, LP. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Organize and oversee the physical set up of all banquet activities as indicated on the BEO. Pay particular attention to any special requests.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by communicating with the guests to follow through with special requests, instructions and complaints.
- all functions beginning on time.
- cordially and personally introduces himself/herself to the guests or at least the contact person for every function.
- open communication with the kitchen staff as far as special requests, cover counts, etc.
- extend all billing and present to the guest for signature.
- circulate at least once through each banquet to cordially greet some guests.
- Responsible for the complete sanitation of all banquet rooms, service areas and storage areas. Design a cleaning chart and enforces its usage.
- Train and supervise all employees in the Banquet Department to perform their job duties to the best of their abilities.
- Schedule, evaluate and direct all personnel.
- Keep open communication between management and employees
- Provide disciplinary action when, and if, necessary.
- Provide employees with the tools they need to perform their jobs.
- Take immediate action on problems that are encountered in the Banquet Department.
- At least 2+ years as a Banquet Manager in a full service hotel or resort.
- Must be able to work weekends and MOD duty
- Local candidates at this time
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible