Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Munich Marriott Hotel, Berliner Strasse 93, Munich, Bavaria, Germany VIEW ON MAP Schedule
Non-ManagementMake your passion your profession
Your friends know: You are a gourmet. You not only love to cook, but are also fascinated by culinary diversity and are always on the lookout for new ideas. With a lot of attention to detail and to the product, you turn every meal into an experience. With us, you have the opportunity to turn this passion into a career and become a true kitchen professional during your three-year apprenticeship. Together with a passionate team, you will learn something new every day, be challenged and motivated. The reward for your efforts: when your dishes, prepared with dedication, delight our guests - so that they would prefer to come back every day.
Are you looking for a training position that challenges you, where you quickly take on responsibility and can work independently? At the same time, do you want to be an integral and valued part of the team from day one? Then you are exactly right with us!
To strengthen our teams, we are offering a full-time apprenticeship as a cook (m/f/d)
starting August 1, 2023.This is what your day looks like:
During your training with us, no day is like the other. You will get to know all areas of the kitchen and will grow with each new task:
What we wish from you:
- You will actively work to prepare and cook meals for all outlets based on our recipes and specifications. This includes the breakfast buffet, our restaurant The Grapeful, the banquet department, the ChampionsBar and the employee restaurant.
- You prepare the mise-en-place
- You prepare dishes independently at the live cooking station
- You prepare and serve dishes
- You will be in charge of buffets at events and thus also come into direct contact with guests
- You order and organize goods with our purchasing department
- You get an insight into the area of F&B service and also work actively sometimes
- You work in the early and late shifts of the respective posts
- After training and under the instruction of your trainers, you will already be in charge of your own posts.
What would you do with €250?
- You have a confident appearance as well as a well-groomed appearance and a good way of expressing yourself
- You have completed your school education
- You have a sound basic knowledge of the German and English language
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the catering, hotel or service industry in the form of an internship or a part-time job
- You are a team player and appreciate working in a team
- You are a host through and through and creativity and joy in your work is a matter of course for you.
Our benefits are designed to help you get the most out of every day. That is why you get to choose an additional individual benefit based on your needs.
From fuel vouchers, a higher travel allowance, additional insurance to extra vacation days, there is plenty to choose from. *And what else we have for you:
Do you feel like embarking on your career journey with Marriott?
- An open and diverse working environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room to contribute your own ideas and initiatives
- Structured induction within the department
- Continuous development opportunities including regular feedback sessions and training sessions
- Positive team spirit with joint events
- "TakeCare" program with many offers around the topic of health and mental wellbeing
- Travel allowance for public transport or discounted parking space
- Vacation and Christmas bonuses, as well as anniversary and birthday gifts
- Free cleaning of work clothes
- Worldwide discounts at all 8000+ Marriott International hotels, as well as 20% discounts at our restaurants, bars and on spa offerings
- Additional discounts when visiting our own restaurants & bars, as well as at our Munich Marriott hotels
In our team you have many opportunities to contribute your talent.
Apply now – we look forward to receiving your application!Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Str. 93
80805 MunichSabine Lambrecht
Director of Human Resources
+49 89 36002 830 email@example.com
* Individually selectable benefits are calculated on a pro-rata basis, taking into account the date of entry and working hours.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.