Posting Date Oct 04, 2021
Job Number 21111814
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Le Méridien San Francisco, 333 Battery Street, San Francisco, California, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Méridien
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, HEI Hospitality, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Assistant Front Office Manager - OEM
Assist the Front Office Manager in managing the Front Office operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals. Ensure that the arrival, departure, and all other guest contact are conducted in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Minimum 1 year of front desk experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Proficient with PMS system and computer literacy a must.
- Advanced knowledge of brand’s reward program.
- Able to handle cash and credit transactions.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Communicate well with guests.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of all front office operations and individual job requirements.
- Able to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at all times and have excellent organizational skills.
- General knowledge of local area attractions and transportation.
- Must be able to stand up for 4 or more hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and customers.
- Able to remain calm and alert, during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for clerks and other associates.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hôtel de la couronne