Sales & MarketingLocation
Hotel Colee Atlanta Buckhead Autograph Collection, 3377 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States VIEW ON MAP Schedule
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Practice Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.JOB SUMMARY
Practice Hospitality is seeking a dynamic, hospitable, and experienced barista to join the team at Hotel Colee, the top Atlanta hotel in Conde Nast Traveler’s 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards.About The Hotel
Designed to be the place where Atlanta turns up, turns out and gets down to business, Hotel Colee is at home in the heart of Buckhead. The neighborhood’s first Autograph Collection hotel and a proud member of Marriott, Hotel Colee’s independent spirit takes flight with inviting interiors and innovative programming centered around causing celebration. With 7,500, sq. ft of meeting space, 291 well-appointed rooms, an exciting rooftop bar, pool deck perched over Peachtree Road and delectable food and drink morning to night, the property offers business travelers and group clients plenty of excuses for putting on their feathers and daring to make a statement.Job Role
- Lead the development and execution of strategic Sales and Marketing Plans and initiatives that maximize profitability for the hotel in order to achieve budget, revenue and market share targets.
- As a key member of the hotel’s executive team, collaborate to provide senior leadership and direction in all facets of business, including regular ownership reporting and presentations.
- Collaborate with top line team (revenue and F&B) to set annual budgets and regularly and as needed reforecast and adjust strategy in pursuit of maximum sales, profit, and occupancy for the total hotel operation.
- Develop and execute sales, marketing, and merchandizing strategy to achieve budget.
- Lead direct reports in pursuit of property sales goals and hold them accountable for essential duties and responsibilities, including compliance with property sales management systems. i.e. CI/TY or Delphi. FDC.
- Manage third party agencies (marketing, e-comm, PR, etc.) to ensure they achieve marketing plan goals and appropriately represent the hotel in the marketplace.
- As selling DOSM, actively participate in direct sales efforts and achieve individual goals.
- Manage departmental budgets including forecasting expenses and explanation of variances on monthly P&L.
- Maintain and maximize existing account production while developing new accounts and increasing overall revenue.
- Manage relationship with Marriott sales, marketing, and ecommerce teams to implement strategies and leverage resource to benefit the hotel.
- Maintain industry relationships with the purpose of identifying and recruiting candidates for hotel positions.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Five or more years’ experience in hotel operations or sales leadership; comparable hotel size and type preferred.
- Proven track record of successes in achieving revenue objectives and ability to recruit, motivate and train sales team.
- Ability to delegate, manage and organize complex projects and establish priorities consistent with department/hotel objectives.
- Ability to effectively deal with department heads, customers, and team members, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- Four-year college degree preferred; additional/advanced degree coursework in business administration, marketing, and communications would be a plus.
- Ability to listen effectively, perform critical analysis, manage information, and provide constructive feedback/direction.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, negotiating and sales procedures associated with the hotel industry.
- Excellent written skills sufficient to produce sales and marketing communication that properly reflects the brand image.
- Excellent spoken and presentation skills.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday with flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- US work authorization.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.