Foundry Project are looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the team at Manchester.
Our Foundry’s are home to our smoked cocktails, local craft beers and we consider ourselves to be specialists at serving ‘dirty’ burgers and wood-fired pizzas using the freshest ingredients. Each site has a unique industrial feel, showcasing our artisan approach to the style of food and drink we serve, the perfect setting for a bustling drinking and dining experience.
As a General Manager in Foundry Project, you are given the autonomy to lead this business and drives performance in this site. You will be responsible for every aspect of your business from financial forecasting, maintaining high and consistent standards, to inspiring, motivating, training your team to enable your business to demonstrate excellent growth and achievements. You’ll need to work hard in this role, it’s not for the faint hearted… But, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work and you’ll have all the support you need to be the best General Manager out there.
Why should you work for Foundry Project?
- Competitive annual salary
- Fantastic General Manager bonus potentials including monthly and quarterly incentives
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand
- Great training and development scheme which will develop your skills and enable you to progress further.
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Online rewards scheme – Offering you discounts and cashback with major high street or online retailers
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a branded bar/restaurant working as a Senior Manager, preferably General Manager
- Experience managing a business with both food and drink profiles
- Experience and knowledge of financials, P&L and stock control
- Proven experience driving sales and profitability of a business.
- Ability to lead a diverse team of people to deliver amazing experiences
- A genuine passion for providing memorable experiences
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We’re always genuine and we don’t take ourselves too seriously so we are looking for genuine people with a great personality to be part of our team. If this sounds like you…apply here!
Who are we looking for?