About the job
- Organize and plan daily service distribution;
- Analyze weekly and monthly booking planning to plan staffing needs;
- Monitor and supervise all operations related to cleaning of apartments, exits and entrances and public areas;
- Identify and report all anomalies in order to be resolved;
- Make the housekeeping team schedules;
- Control inventory, material requisition whenever justified;
- Make laundry control;
- Keep the team motivated.
- - Good working conditions; - Compatible salary with proven experience; - Canteen for your meals during working times.
- Department: Housekeeping
- Drive license;
- English language skills, other languages will be valued;
- Proactive, dedicated, assertive;
- Leadership ability, cordial;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility of schedules;
- Immediate availability.
- Language required: English.
Martinhal is designed with families in mind and offers a luxury holiday experience with high class family-friendly accommodation, restaurants and bars, kids and leisure services and much more. Martinhal family Hotels & Resorts can be found in some of the most prestigious areas in Portugal – from beach front locations, sophisticated golf areas to Lisbon city centre.
The essence of the Martinhal brand successfully brings together the elements of luxury, family, design and genuine hospitality.
Start Date:As soon as possible