We are looking for a qualified intern to join the Global Creative Services team this fall. Our interns help develop consumer products style guides and content for Marvel branded franchises. This is a graphic design focused position. Our interns work as designers with the Creative Services team on projects that will use the skills they have learned as students. It is a chance to gain real-world design experience with an elite group of professionals on a globally recognized brand. Responsibilities Our interns work alongside our designers and are given as much responsibility as they show they can handle. They will be asked to help develop and rework designs, prepare files, retouch art, create functional icons, design custom badges, patterns and borders, and help produce branding, packaging and retail signage. They will also apply designs to images of retail products. We try to assign projects geared toward an intern¹s strengths that also help to develop and add new skills they will need to build a successful career in graphic design. Basic QualificationsWe are looking for enthusiastic, energetic students that have 2-3 years of experience working with Photoshop and Illustrator. To qualify for this position applicants must be able to provide portfolio samples that demonstrate their ability to work with these Creative Suite programs. It is strongly suggested that you provide a link to an online portfolio.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of September through December.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- New York, NY, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible