Marvel is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to work side-by-side with Marvel’s marketing team, playing a significant role in developing, measuring, and building marketing campaigns. We’re looking for somebody that’s creative, entrepreneurial, driven, and excited to try new things. Through our internship, you’ll have a great opportunity to learn about the entertainment, media, and digital ecosystem while making real contributions to our marketing efforts.Responsibilities • Research ideas, partners, and channels for new campaigns
• Develop creative for new campaigns and ongoing testing
• Assist in the construction of marketing communications and coordinate communications between different workgroups across multiple lines of business.
• Coordinate assets and approvals for weekly marketing emails.
• Coordinate assets and approvals for social media and display ads Basic Qualifications • Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus)
• Strong communications skills
• Comfortable with numbers and analytics or willingness to learn
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently
• Possess a keen eye for creative and detail
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of September through December.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Job type
- New York, NY, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible