As the Director of Ad Operations for Marvel Entertainment, you will lead the digital advertising operations team who is accountable for the creation and delivery of digital campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. The ideal candidate is an experienced digital advertising leader who is passionate about flawless execution, operational excellence, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, while managing an Ad Operations team.
- Own management of internal Advertising Operations team. This leader is a well-rounded expert, possessing digital media expertise as well as process-driven operational leadership skills.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to account managers and sales during pre-sales targeting/forecasting and post-sales reporting/up-sell recommendations.
- Ensure flawless execution of ad operations with a focus on providing the best experience and results that serve our advertisers and maximize revenue for Marvel.
- Own inventory planning and processes for direct clients and Marvel licensees.
- Anticipate client needs through routine monitoring of campaign performance and identify opportunities throughout each campaign.
- Excellent operational understanding of display and performance ad products/models, details of digital reporting capabilities, and mobile ad delivery.
- Coordinate with global leaders to expand digital marketing for International markets.
- Develop POV and strategy for programmatic media buying.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment.
- Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for ad operations – drive accountability, operations strategy, operations finance, and KPIs
- Foster a success-oriented, goal-driven and collaborative environment within the organization including enhancing the company’s culture and core values
- 7-10 years ad operations and industry experience
- 3+ years of experience supervising a team of professionals and managing cross-functional teams Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive strategic decisions
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of the programmatic buying process
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong campaign management and troubleshooting skills
- Job type
- New York, NY, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible