Meeting Point International is a part of the FTI Group, the third largest Travel Operator in Germany and Europe.We are a worldwide company providing destination management services for travel professionals.Current destinations we operate within include, popular Mediterranean holiday hot-spots such as; The Canaries, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Italy and Cyprus, further afield resorts such as Azores, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Lebanon, and long-haul destinations such as USA, the Caribbean, Thailand, the UAE and Oman.
- Support of management with daily administration tasks
- Contact person for business partners and senior management
- Creating presentations and analysis
- Organization of business trips and handling of travel expenses
- Organization and follow-up of management meetings and telephone conferences incl. preparing agendas and meeting minutes
- Planning and coordination of events
- Monotoring management’s agenda and travel schedule
- General support of management by completion and upcoming correspondence
- Able to communicate in German and English at all levels
- Implementation of projects to support a wide variety of departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with focus on finance, marketing, sales, tourism or relevant apprenticeship
- Previous substantial experience in a similar position would be a plus
- Experience in tourism is highly desirable
- Full proficiency in German and English, both verbal and written
- Proven MS Office skills
- High level of flexibility, excellent communication and strong organizational skills
- Confident appearance and discreetness
More than just a place to work as our employees are very important to us as a person. Besides classical benefits such as company pension and a monthly transportation allowance, we also look after your culinary well-being. In our 950m2 Kairaba Lounge, you can enjoy appetising food ranging from breakfast to after work drinks and snacks at attractive staff rates, with a magnificent view over the Alps.Moreover we are aware of what counts in the stressful 21st century: the work- life balance. That is why we entitle every employee to 30 days of vacation so that you can take a break from everyday life, take advantage of your employee travel discount (25%-50% depending on duration of employment) and continue enjoying working with us. Curious?
We are looking forward to receiving your informative job application written in English via our online application form. Only applications received via our online application form will be considered. Unfortunately, applications received via e-mail or post will not be processed and included in our recruitment procedure. Original documents cannot be returned.
- Job type
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible