MEININGER Hotel Group is looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager (f/m/d) responsible for 4-6 properties to manage pricing strategies in day-to-day yield operations for group and transient businesses to maximize profitability
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
• Maximizing net room revenue, RevPAR and profit by setting and following respective strategies in order to optimize the hotels’ performance versus budgeted targets and/or their competitor set.
• Daily pick-up and benchmarking analysis for highest possible REVPAR & ideal market mix for optimizing performance and profitability of MEININGER
• Provide monthly dynamic 12 months' rolling forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
• Price monitoring and demand identification of high demand periods as well as the derivation of future sales promotion actions
• Design long-term pricing and yielding strategies as well as overbooking strategies
• Optimize overall revenue and market share through the effective use of revenue management tools
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience
• A successfully completed a degree in hotel management or similar qualifications
• Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching
• Strong sense of Business Development and commercially-minded
• Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel and MS Office Skills
• Capable of prioritizing between revenue-generating actions and time-consuming tasks with low yield impact.
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
• Varied activities in an international team
• Fair remuneration package
• Extra vacation days per year of service (up to 5 days after 5 years)
• Staff nights and Friends and Family discount
• Workplace in a central location in Berlin with good public transport connections
• Flexible working arrangements with the possibility of hybrid working
• Development and training opportunities
• Flat hierarchy structures with short decision making processes
• Opportunity to make a difference as part of an expanding organization
Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact person: Steffi Breitsprecher (Revenue & Distribution Director)
Language required: English. German is a plus
🕮 OUR STORY
In 1999, MEININGER first opened its doors on Meininger Street in Berlin.
MEININGER offers the service and ease of an international budget hotel with hostel-like facilities such as guest kitchens and game zones. MEININGER Hotels are located centrally in major European cities, offering well equipped rooms and convenience for a fair price.
We are THE leader in the hybrid hotel-hostel sector
We provide a diverse and inclusive workforce
We deliver training workshops for career and self-development of our employees
We offer varied and challenging roles within a multinational and innovative team
We offer job rotation around EUROPE to our wanderlust employees for better career prospects
🏳️🌈Why we want YOU?
Every day is UNIQUE, JUST LIKE YOU
You have novel ideas and are eager to realize them
You are a quest expert and would love to share the city's hidden treasures with our travellers
STEP IN & EXPLORE NOW to contribute to the exciting growth story of an international hotel chain
We look forward to hearing from you here at MEININGER – The urban traveller’s home.