Head of PR & Corporate Communications (w/m/d)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
MEININGER Hotels is looking for a Head of PR & Corporate Communications is responsible for the internal and external communications function within the organization and leads the global communications strategy.
MEININGER is a unique hotel product in various European cities, which combines the service and comfort of an international budget hotel with exceptional facilities such as a guest kitchen or game zone. The central location, high-quality furnishings and fair prices inspire people of all ages and origins. Thanks to our committed teams and a relaxed and lively atmosphere, the MEININGER hotels become a real home.
• Contribute to the development and execution of the annual marketing plan and marketing budget
• Developing and executing PR strategy to position the brand and elevate awareness in key markets in the media
• Developing and managing the crisis communication strategy
• Defining, managing and controlling of the global communications strategy in partnership with CEO & ExCom
• Manage and control all tasks related to the planning and production of marketing materials, signage, brand materials, and theme elements for new hotels and refurbishments of existing hotels
• Supporting marketing campaigns/CSR initiatives leveraging PR opportunities
• Supervising and leading the member(s) of the communications team
• Research on market trends, innovations, and developments to identify improvement opportunities and give recommendations for future developments
• Responsibility for brand voice guidelines and further development
• 8+ years of working experience in the field of PR & communications
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, media, journalism or related discipline
• Communications experience within a multi-national company developing and executing successful, comprehensive communications strategies
• Excellence in creative communications development and thought leadership
• Demonstrated experience in complex risks, issues management and approach to PR (Social media, media partnership, influencers etc.)
• Experience in managing external agencies in an international environment
• Team player who creates trust, exudes credibility, and can elevate enthusiasm across the organization
• Capability to lead both corporate and consumer communications
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and project management skills
• You are fluent in English and German (C1), any other languages is a plus
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are a lot of good reasons to become a MEININGER. We offer a professional, diverse and challenging work environment with a high degree of creative freedom and diverse development opportunities. We value colleagues who like to work independently and as a team, who think outside the box and who want to develop MEININGER further with full commitment. So if you are looking for a new job and want to become part of an international hotel chain that is uncomplicated and innovative, then we look forward to welcoming you soon.
• Fair salary package
• Job rotation opportunities throughout the department
• Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
• Extra vacation days for each year at MEININGER (maximum 5 days)
• MEININGER Staff Nights Program & "Friends & Family" Discounts
• Lively, open, and international corporate culture with flat hierarchies
• Regular employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, team building events
• Modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
• "Test & Rest" at our new Hotels
• Travel opportunities
Please send us your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
Contact person: Pia Sophie Berghoefer (Director of Marketing and Communications)
🕮 OUR STORY
In 1999, MEININGER first opened its doors on Meininger Street in Berlin.
MEININGER offers the service and ease of an international budget hotel with hostel-like facilities such as guest kitchens and game zones. MEININGER Hotels are located centrally in major European cities, offering well equipped rooms and convenience for a fair price.
We are THE leader in the hybrid hotel-hostel sector
We provide a diverse and inclusive workforce
We deliver training workshops for career and self-development of our employees
We offer varied and challenging roles within a multinational and innovative team
We offer job rotation around EUROPE to our wanderlust employees for better career prospects
🏳️🌈Why we want YOU?
Every day is UNIQUE, JUST LIKE YOU
You have novel ideas and are eager to realize them
You are a quest expert and would love to share the city's hidden treasures with our travellers
STEP IN & EXPLORE NOW to contribute to the exciting growth story of an international hotel chain
We look forward to hearing from you here at MEININGER – The urban traveller’s home.