We are looking for a Training and Process Manager who will lead, train and develop our Customer Care and Group Reservation team by delivering Training and Quality Program. Are you an innovator who is not afraid to lead and drive improvements by thinking outside the box?
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
• Responsible in designing, creating and supporting learning & development systems and process for our central reservation department (i.e customer care and group reservation teams)
• Overall responsibility for the central reservation’s systems and processes ensuring efficiency
• Working with key stakeholders to develop a specific training plan to achieve the area objectives and KPI’s
• Responsible for the delivery of Customer Care and Groups training across all locations
• Working with the Customer Care and Group Reservation Manager to lead and innovate the quality monitoring program
• Managing the day to day relationship with Freshdesk, handling the contract as such that allows for the most efficient and effective platform.
• Analyze IVR performance to ensure call routing and self-serve functionality is at its optimum
• Analyze FCR (First Contact Resolution) for all contact channels and provide recommendations to the Director of Central Reservations on a quarterly basis
• Minimum 2 years management experience. Experience in contact center in an advantage
• Excellent working knowledge of Contact Centre systems and methodologies (knowledge of Freshdesk desirable)
• Working knowledge of SIHOT PMS
• Strong relationship builder, with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels both internally and externally
• Strong leadership skills - motivating and engaging the team, delivering to or achieving business objectives and deadlines
• Previous experience in developing and/or delivering training/ manuals
• Willingness to travel (Ad-Hoc travel to company offices as required)
• Strong appreciation of modern technology particularly contact centre technology with a track record of maximizing technology to drive process improvements and the customer experience.
• Fluent English skills, any further languages is an advantage
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. Working in a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, we would be happy to welcome you.
• Growth and development opportunities within an internationally expanding organization
• Lively, open and multi-cultural company culture with flat hierarchies
• Job rotation around EUROPE for better career prospects
• Attractive compensation package + additional pension schemes
• Every year you spend with MEININGER, get an extra vacation day (up to 5 days)
• Various learning and development opportunities
• To our wanderlust employees, we offer programs such as "Test & Rest" and "Friends & Family" Discount
• Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Summer & Winter party, team building events..
• Remote work with at least 2 days at the office of your choice- Milan or Berlin- Both filled with cereals, fruits and drinks of your choice
Please send us your CV in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Contact person: Valentino Nava (Director of Central Reservations)
Language required: English. German is a plus
🕮 OUR STORY
In 1999, MEININGER first opened its doors on Meininger Street in Berlin.
MEININGER offers the service and ease of an international budget hotel with hostel-like facilities such as guest kitchens and game zones. MEININGER Hotels are located centrally in major European cities, offering well equipped rooms and convenience for a fair price.
We are THE leader in the hybrid hotel-hostel sector
We provide a diverse and inclusive workforce
We deliver training workshops for career and self-development of our employees
We offer varied and challenging roles within a multinational and innovative team
We offer job rotation around EUROPE to our wanderlust employees for better career prospects
🏳️🌈Why we want YOU?
Every day is UNIQUE, JUST LIKE YOU
You have novel ideas and are eager to realize them
You are a quest expert and would love to share the city's hidden treasures with our travellers
STEP IN & EXPLORE NOW to contribute to the exciting growth story of an international hotel chain
We look forward to hearing from you here at MEININGER – The urban traveller’s home.