- Using the Pricing tool, analyze the results of the hotel and the environment in order to establish the annual price strategy (types of days, events, competition, ...).
- Develop the pricing strategy with Revenue Manager.
- Consult daily the price recommendations and monitor the increase in load of OTAs
- Alert Revenue Manager of revenue opportunities or turnover risks and propose appropriate price adjustments for validation.
- Monitor the market and competitors to feed future Pricing strategies.
- Accompany hotels in the event of a change in the brand's pricing strategy.
- Good English both oral and written
- Fresh graduate or college student is acceptable
- Strategic thinking and analysis
- Detail orientedEducation Level: Vocational educationStudy area: Hospitality
- Job type
- Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- April 2018
AccorHotels opens 2 new hotels every 3 days and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.