We are THORPE PARK Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for an Admissions, Fastrack & VIP Manager. In this role you will manage the Admissions operation to provide a consistently smooth and welcoming guest journey, working to minimise queuing and ensure the upsell of Annual Passes. You will also be responsible for delivering targeted revenue for Fastrack & VIP Experiences by maximising sales opportunities, motivating and incentivising the team and working closely with the operational and marketing departments, to ensure the best possible product delivery and promotion. You will also oversee that the Car Park is managed in a safe and secure manner, ensuring all guests can park and exit the Resort with ease, whist delivery primary parking revenue.
You will be in charge of creating initiatives that ensure the team are achieving the highest standards of guest experience, whilst adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times. You will need to be focused on ensuring that all secondary spends and upsells are maximised to their highest potential, though challenging and motivating the team to deliver targeted revenue and sales on a daily basis.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Previous management experience leading and motivating a large team
- Commercial Acumen and proven experience delivering against revenue budgets
- Ability to lead by example as a strong operational, hands-on, role model
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service and meeting KPI and mystery visit targets
- Knowledge and experience of using Accesso POS, Reporting and Back of house functions
- Strong analytical skills to continually review the departments performance and implement required improvements
- Experience in managing in accordance to Profit Protection and Health & Safety policy and procedures
This role is Full-Time, Permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 33 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan; Merlin Magic pass, which gives you 40 free tickets annually, to visit any of our attractions worldwide; Employee Assistance Programme; Life Assurance; 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants; 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Want to see us in action?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- England, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible