Have you got what it takes?
At The Bear Grylls Adventure guests can conquer epic mental and physical challenges inspired by the world’s greatest adventurer, Bear Grylls.
A destination for true adventure lovers, where they will be able to fly, dive, climb, learn the skills for adventure at Basecamp or take on some seriously high ropes.
In this exciting new role of F&B Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring that The Bear Grylls Adventure has the very best F&B offering for our guests. Working together with the Commercial Manager and team of F&B Hosts, you will ensure that excellent service is delivered to our guests at all times. The Bear Grylls Adventure has a large dining and bar area that this role will be responsible for on a day to day basis ensuring our guests have the very best experience in a fun environment.
What will I do?
- You’ll work with a team of F&B hosts to achieve F&B department goals and drive revenue through your area
- You’ll wear your finance hat to achieve budget in relation to SPH, payroll and other costs you can wave your wand over
- Use the mystery shopper programme as a benchmark to make sure you delight your guests with excellent customer service
- Create a top team of F&B Hosts by recruiting, training and managing F&B hosts/café attendants and ensuring all staff deliver consistent standards
- Follow all cash and loss prevention procedures to a T
- Complete all stock control processes to make sure guests never have to go hungry or thirsty
Lead the path for delivering fantastic KPI results, including food service >90%, food expectation >90%, food quality >85%
- Plan, organise and maintain standards within your F&B unit or area, completing weekly standards audits
- Always keep our guests happy and make sure customer satisfaction does not fall below acceptable standards
- You’ll have the task of organising the rota for your team and dealing directly with change, sickness, annual leave and absence or lateness
You have experience of managing a team within an F&B environment
You have extensive experience within F&B working for a large restaurant, hotel or other hospitality and tourism outlet
You are passionate about guest service
You are very well versed at working in a fast paced environment and motivate and inspire your team to do their very best every day!
*Please attached your CV to your application or you will not be considered for the role*
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass which gives you free admission to all of Merlin’s attractions worldwide, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of Lego, and much more!
Want so see us in action?
- Job type
- Marston Green, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible