We are Shrek’s Adventure! London and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for TRAINED Female Actors to join our fast paced Performance team. We are looking for female actors/performers with great characterisation skills that, when performing in scripted shows, will bring to life a whole host of characters including Princess Fiona, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and the odd wicked Witch! Very good visitor interaction skills are required as well as physical stamina and strong vocal ability. A great SENSE OF HUMOUR is a must.
Please attach your acting CV and an up to date Headshot. If you do not include these documents then unfortunately you will not be considered for the role. You can upload your up to date CV and headshot in the Candidate Profile section of your Merlin Careers account.
We are looking for the following skills and experience\:
• Demonstrable experience of working to a high standard within an Entertainments or Performance setting.
• HND / BA (Hons) or equivalent in Acting, Performance, Performing Arts, Theatre or similar.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Ability to learn scripts quickly and deliver strong, disciplined performances.
• Excellent improvisation skills.
• A proactive approach - being able to 'think on your feet' and take ownership of issues that may rise.
• A desire to create memorable experiences for guests.
• Team player - ability to work within a close knit team while also being able to work independently.
Due to the requirements of this role, we can only accept applications from those candidates that are a UK size 10 or below, and a height of no less than 5'4".
This role is Fixed Term (6 Month Contract), offering a minimum of 25 guaranteed hours per week (including weekends and bank holidays as required)
Alongside a competitive hourly rate you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Merlin Magic Pass, Employee Assistance Programme, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lambeth, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible