Food and Beverage Shift Lead
849 E Commerce Street, Space 691
San Antonio, Texas, 78205
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is on the lookout for a Food & Beverage Shift Lead to be the lead wizard for our café!
Would you like a job where spreading happiness is in the job description? Dive into the ultimate indoor LEGO playground and build a career full of fun! Whether you’re filling hungry tummies, racing LEGO cars, building AWESOME models, or operating our rides – everything you do will be making a child’s day. This is the place where job satisfaction is guaranteed, and every shift is all about fun. About the Role
You’ll wow the customer with exceptional guest experiences while hitting all KPI targets. You’ll motivate café team members to deliver outstanding results and strive for continuous improvement.
- Work with our Retail Manager to achieve food and beverage department goals.
- Help lead a great team by training and ensuring all team members deliver consistent standards
- Use the mystery shopper program as a benchmark to make sure you delight your guests with excellent customer service.
- Drive sales above the budgeted targets by helping to develop new experiences, promotions and expand products lines.
- Follow all cash and loss prevention procedures.
- Complete all stock control processes.
- Monitor the effective visual appeal of all commercial points throughout store and attraction, ensuring the highest standards and recommending improvements.
- Plan, organize and maintain standards within your F&B unit or area, completing weekly standards audits.
- Always keep our guests happy.
- Live and breathe the Merlin Way and lead by example
About the Perks
- 1 year of food and beverage experience.
- Guest service experience.
- Experience in a visitor attraction, theme park, museum, leisure, hotel or theater environment preferred.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary.
- In order to apply for this role you must be at least 16 years of age.
Alongside PTO, you can also look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a 401(k), Merlin Magic Pass, discount in our retail shops and restaurants, discount online on LEGO, and much more!Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry. We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to perform their best at interview, so if you have any additional requirements due to ill health or a disability, please contact our friendly team to have a discussion. You can get in contact at NAPeopleHUB@merlinentertainments.biz.